See Success Story
Understanding Your Business:
First Derivatives works with many of the world’s leading investment banks and hedge funds,
helping them achieve success in an ever-changing business environment.
We capitalise on our experience as a provider of technology support services and also
as a dedicated product supplier. First Derivatives can find the right solution for you and has the
expertise to get the job done.
We are continuously working with our investment banking and hedge fund clients to help them fully understand the business and
technological challenges facing them, and assist them in adopting the most relevant and appropriate change programme.
- Regulation - understanding the constant regulatory changes and helping to improve overall Risk Management performance across
regulations such as Basel II, MIFID and Sarbannes –Oxley
- Consolidation & Divestiture – helping clients formulate and execute acquisition strategies to take advantage of market
opportunities or disposal programmes as a result of underperformance or regulatory pressures.
- Due diligence - Support through the entire due diligence process, in particular sourcing, collating, enriching,
managing & distributing electronic data, and legal (Legal Consulting) and account documentation (Data Services).
- Dedicated on-site consultants understanding and advising on the largest and most complex change programmes.
We aim to improve the ability of our clients and their employees to adapt to key external and internal challenges.
We strive to help companies align and exceed operational objectives while at the same time minimising costs:
- Dynamic planning and forecasting processes
- Improving management decision-making
- Streamlining the delivery of key services
- Bringing key “enablers” to the front line through, for example deployment of expertise in the front office,
such as capital markets lawyers (Legal Consulting), developers, etc
- Exploiting and utilising new technology to help maintain and improve all areas of operational efficiency
For further information please contact
News And Events