We are investing heavily in our Product Development Teams based in Newry, Belfast
and Dublin as part of our strategic plan to continue to deliver leading edge systems and
products to the global financial services sector.
This is an opportunity for those with a minimum of 4 years development experience, looking to take their software engineering career
to the next level working alongside some of the best developers in the industry. These roles are based in Newry, Belfast and Dublin
and require limited travel.
Working as part of our development team in a highly technical and challenging environment, applicants must have the following:
- You must have 2 years experience in developing & delivering Commercial Flex Applications at an Enterprise level including experience in Cairngorm, AIR & RPC.
- 2 to 5 yrs experience working in a Software engineering role.
- Experience with Flex component development along with Flex skinning and styling
- Definition & Development of Software design patterns.
- Unit testing experience (JUnit or Flex Unit), able to use a source control system.
- Agile or iterative development along with Test driven development.
- Proven ability to develop web GUIs.
- Expertise in Flash
- Experience of working in medium to large teams in complex project environments.
- Expertise in one or more of C, C++ or Java is an advantage.
- It would benefit if you have experience of working in projects which integrate with a service layer written in Java & ability to debug in that environment.
- Strong mathematics background.
First Derivatives co-sponsor PhD...
London - International living on the doorstep