First Derivatives excited to announce opportunities for Client Executives to join the expanding Technology Sales teams in our Newry and Belfast Offices. We want to attract the best Business Development talent whether you are recently graduated or experienced in Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Telco and Utilities.
A Client Executive role is the perfect opportunity for both Graduates and Experienced Sales people to build and accelerate their careers globally working with the world’s leading Financial Institutions and Fortune 1000 Companies.
- Outbound sales calls to develop new business opportunities for FD/Kx
- Sourcing new business opportunities via lead generation activities
- Prospecting new contacts at leading financial institutions, corporations and Industry verticals such as Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco and Utilities.
- Mining existing accounts for new opportunities
- Maintaining a strong pipeline of leads, potential opportunities and revenue.
- Continuous understanding of new initiatives (regulations/releases) within Financial and Industry Sectors.
- Development of a deep understanding of our Kx business, technology and solutions.
- Building relationships with prospects ensuring leads/meetings develop to next steps by sending collateral, supporting proposals and organising follow up meetings.
- Ability to report detailed activities to senior-level management within the company.
- A Levels – Minimum BBB / BTEC equivalent
- Degree – 2:2
- Genuine interest in technology, financial products & services, manufacturing, automotive, telco and utilities
- Strong Communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive, business-driven approach.
- Flexible shifts:
Asia (7am-4pm) Europe (9am-6pm) US (11am-8pm)
First Derivatives (FD) is a leading provider of products and consulting services to some of the world’s largest finance, technology and energy institutions. FD is the developer of the world-leading database technology kdb+. The Company’s software is also used in a range of industries including telecoms, digital marketing, pharma and utilities to help organisations solve their most demanding data management and analytics challenges.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Click below to join our team in Newry:
Click below to join our team in Belfast: