The Application Support role is within a large global support team providing first, second and third line support on a range of leading Capital Markets software, ensuring a quality service for our clients through timely and accurate solutions to raised incidents.
- SQL Query /Unix experience required.
- Receive customer support calls and accurately log and profile them.
- Work with customers in reproducing issues in order to find resolution as thoroughly and quickly as possible.
- Research issues and interrogate support materials and knowledge bank to source solutions.
- Log bugs and major incidents with 3rd line support.
- Perform customer call backs and monitor calls through to resolution.
- Actively manage customer satisfaction and provide timely updates on call progress.
- Provide advice and guidance on how best to configure systems to meet customer requirements.
- Pursue system traces or queries concerning customer databases in order to gather enough. information to be able to triage calls and assess the need for workarounds or application fixes.
- Roll out version upgrades for customers and where necessary, carry out customization rewrites or migration.
- Engage in small managed development projects such as system connectors and screen designs.
- Work on a 24/7 support shift plan to support our global customer base.
- Perform occasional customer site visits as required.
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2100+ staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.