We are looking for Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business across Europe and North America. We look for individuals who are strategic, thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
Responsibilities Include :
- Collecting, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Provide technical knowledge with respect to the application of complex regulatory requirements
- Assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, such as DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
- Experience working in a financial institute as Business Analyst
- Knowledge within Capital Markets (fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives etc).
- Experience within regulatory space (dodd-frank, CCAR, MiFID, FATCA, Basel )
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- Strong experience with Excel is preferred and exposure to VBA and SQL is advantageous
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2250 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.