Chartered Accountant – Capital Markets Consultancy
This role is a great opportunity for a Qualified Practice Accountant who is looking to make a move into Industry, offering an opportunity to join an experienced and well established team.
- Assisting with Monthly Management Accounts, including billing, cost control and debt management
- Supporting the preparation of Month End Reports.
- Review financial information with the intention of proactively identifying any issues and taking corrective action
- Investigating any queries raised by senior management and taking these to the point of resolution
- Ensure that bank accounts are kept up to date with General Ledger
- Allocating open AR/AP invoices against payments.
- Taking ownership of ad hoc projects designed to promote process improvements
- Undergraduate degree in related disciple (2.1 or above preferred)
- A newly qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 2+ years experience within a finance role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
- Experience of using an accounting package
- Strong accounting skills and an ability to identify problems and offer solutions