Chartered Accountant – Accounts Payable and Treasury
This role is a great opportunity for a Qualified Practice Accountant who is looking to make a move into Industry, offering an opportunity to join an experienced and well established team.
- Managing the accounts payable function
- Leading the bank reconciliation process
- Intercompany accounting
- Contributing to the preparation of month end accruals and prepayments
- Assisting in the preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Monitoring and prioritising workload of accounts payable team and supporting junior team members
- Primary point of contact for suppliers and purchasers – ensuring resolution of all queries and escalation when necessary
- Ongoing review of processes for efficiencies, recommendation and implementation of improvements.
- Undergraduate degree in related disciple (2.1 or above preferred)
- A newly qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 2+ years experience within a finance role
- Organised and structured approach
- Good communication skills
- Strong understanding of double entry
- Ability to add value through process improvements.