CLIENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT (CLM) – KYC/AML TEAM LEAD
First Derivatives are currently seeking experienced CLM Team Leads to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1300+ globally. This position will have either a Newry or Belfast base.
Duties / Responsibilities will include:
- Leading specialised delivery teams, production and quality, across large scale CLM projects for Capital Markets clients – KYC/AML/Client On-boarding/Regulatory Outreach
- Set team performance and development targets, including individual objectives
- Acting as main point of contact for key FD clients ensuring operational delivery of time critical projects and managed services
- Manage the relationship with senior stakeholders, both internal (FD CLM Leads) and external (Client) providing detailed and timely programme reporting and MI
- Conduct regular one to one meetings with direct reports, providing clear feedback and acting as a point of continued support throughout the duration of engagements
- Identify operational efficiencies and enhancements to support and improve ongoing KYC programmes
- Work with FD CLM Innovation Hub and introduce technology automation to drive consistency of approach where applicable
- Ensure the agreed client policies, procedures and quality standards are maintained and executed by FD teams across delivery programmes
- Assist senior management during client visits and account planning activities
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Degree educated preferably to post graduate level (2:1)
- 5+ years leading a CDD/KYC/AML project/team
- Location: Newry/Belfast
- Proven experience of leading teams within heavily regulated environments
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of CLM – KYC/AML/Client On-boarding/Regulatory Outreach
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2700 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry as well as high-performance time-series database software to a variety of industries. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Note that you will be based in either our Newry or Belfast offices.