We are currently looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our team in London.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Full recruitment life cycle
- Utilising all methods of recruitment including, LinkedIn, Job Boards, referrals and more
- Working with agencies if required
- Offer management
- Onboarding of new starters
- Ensuring a good pipeline at all times of candidates
- Managing expectations
- Understanding the current trends in the market
- Managing the bench of consultants
- Ensuring they complete relevant training
- Preparing for interviews etc
- Working closely with the Business Development team to understand their requirements
- Supporting the Business Development team on arranging interviews, candidate feedback, onboarding to client site
- Working closely with the Legal/HR team for onboarding new hires Experience/skills required
- 3 years plus recruitment experience
- Ideally worked in a consultancy environment and understand the bench ethos (not a prerequisite)
- Recruited for Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, Testers
- Ideally understand Financial Services and recruited in this market
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2100+ staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.