We are recruiting experienced kdb+ developers to operate within the firm, in our Kx consultancy practice, and product implementation teams.
Responsibilities vary, but may include:
- Working onsite for clients as part of our kdb+ consulting practice
- Developing our product suite
- Operating as Subject Matter Expert for Kx product installations and customisation
You should have:
- 3+ years’ strong experience working with kdb+
- Experience in developing large scale data capture and analysis platforms
- Full development life cycle
- Ability to work in at least one other language – C, C++, Java
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
- Sound Capital Markets knowledge – multiple asset classes
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Unix/Linux Experience
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2250 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.