First Derivatives are currently seeking experienced Capital Markets Project Managers to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including:
- Ownership and accountability of multiple projects
- Regular status reports and updates with Senior Management
- Escalation point for project level risks
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the project team
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting against the project plan and budget in line with agreed Programme governance
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Project Management certification is advantageous
- Significant Change delivery experience
- Experience working in a confidential environment
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage budgets
- Familiarity with process modelling, workshop facilitation and business analysis
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2250 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.