Regulatory Compliance Data Analyst
First Derivatives are currently seeking Regulatory Compliance Data Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1200+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically include:
- Provide guidance and support for company projects and initiatives.
- Data Analysis and development of process mapping documentation.
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts in Regulatory Compliance to create interactive workpaper templates for conducting compliance monitoring activities.
- Research institution’s applications and data repositories to identify data sources for development of metrics and key risk indicators.
- Conduct data quality reviews to ensure data integrity for all metrics, dashboards, and reporting produced
- Create and maintain data governance documentation for all reporting produced.
- Produce written reports, presentations and updates to senior stakeholders.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Degree required, preferably in management information systems (MIS), finance, economics, or law.
- Familiarity interpreting and creating Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Familiarity with regulatory change programmes and key regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with database management systems and reporting tools (Tableau, OBIEE or similar) preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills advanced Microsoft Excel required.
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven with excellent inter personals skills and the ability to multi task.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services.
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2250 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
We are always looking for someone who is open to Global/EMEA travel, however this is not a pre-requisite