Regulatory Project Manager
First Derivatives are currently seeking Regulatory Project Managers to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including:
- Responsible for managing critical projects through the entire life cycle
- Escalation point for project level risks
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the project team
- Regular updates to senior stakeholders
- Presentation of results to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting against the project plan and budget in line with agreed Programme governance
- Identify independent projects
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Agile Project Manager
- Strong Regulatory and Compliance knowledge including MIFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank, KYC and more
- Significant Change delivery experience
- Knowledge of banking products and terminology
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage budgets
- Familiarity with process modelling, workshop facilitation and business analysis
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2250 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.