- Outbound sales calls to develop new businesss opportunities for First Derivatives
- Sourcing new business opportunities via lead generation activities
- Prospecting new contacts at leading financial institutions, corporations and new verticals such as Manufacturing, Retail, Space etc.
- Mining existing accounts for new opportunities
- Maintaining a strong pipeline of leads, potential opportunities and revenue.
- Continuous understanding of new initiatives (regulations/releases) within the Capital Markets Space
- Development of a deep understanding of our Kx business, technology and solutions.
- Building relationships with prospects ensuring leads/meetings develop to next steps by sending collateral, supporting proposals and organising follow up meetings.
- Ability to report detailed activities to senior level management within the company.
- A Levels – Minimum BBB
- Degree – 2:1
- Genuine interest in technology, financial products and services.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive, business driven approach.
- Flexible with hours and shifts
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2250 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.