First Derivatives are currently seeking experienced Testers/Test Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including:
- Experience of application software and software integration testing, including Performance, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Good analysis skills, ability to interpret process mapping, experience of gathering requirements and writing BRDs would be advantageous.
- Strong SDLC experience
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Experience of working with manual and automated testing processes, tools and techniques, and test repositories tools to include test management, functional testing and load testing
Financial knowledge/Technical skills:
- Knowledge/experience of some or all of the below are desirable
- Credit Derivatives, OTC Derivatives, Futures, Credit Risk, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Options, Fixed Income, FX, Bonds, Futures, IR, IR Risk, Market Data, Liquidity Risk, and current regulatory requirements including Basel 111, Dodd Frank and EMIR
- Knowledge/experience of all or some of the below would be advantageous but not a must
- Experience of SQL and Unix are required
- Additionally Java, C#, C++, HTML, XML, Scripting, Excel/VBA would be advantageous
- 2 plus years’ experience as a Tester
- Good inter-personal skills
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
- Proven experience of interacting directly with end users
- Open to global travel including Singapore, America, Canada, Ireland and more
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2250 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.