Technical Business Analyst
We are looking for Technical Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business across Europe and North America. We look for individuals who are strategic, thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
Responsibilities Include :
- Identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency by automating and streamlining processes
- Interviewing and collaborating with cross-functional teams to gain deep understanding of current banking systems and performing gap analysis
- Collecting, understanding and documenting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and BRDs
- Working closely with IT and Technology teams to develop new enhancements and applications for end users based on the business needs
- Assisting QA team by performing UAT and regression testing during upgrades and new roll-outs
- Utilizing technical knowledge to assist with delivering solutions
- Obtain senior management sign-off on new functionalities
- 2- 8 years of experience working in the financial services industry as Business Analyst
- Knowledge within Capital Markets (fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives etc).
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems (FRDs and BRDs)
- Strong experience with Excel, SQL, Python, R, and other data analytics tools