Working closely with the legal team, the ISDA negotiator will be supporting the business around trading documentation queries and are responsible for negotiating ISDA Master Agreement documentation, derivatives, futures and prime brokerage agreements together with CSA and other ancillary documentation for a range of high-profile clients across multiple products.
Knowledge and awareness of relevant regulatory environment and the impact on ISDA CSA is a must.
You must have the ability to work under time sensitive projects being able review and analysis counterparty constitutional material (funds, companies, sovereigns).
The successful ISDA negotiator will have the following and be responsible for:
- Documentation with a broad knowledge of ISDA and CSA documentation, derivatives, related issues.
- Participation and development of key procedures surrounding documentation.
- Drafting and negotiating of ISDA/CSA with a variety of counterparties;
- Files/Record. Keeping client and other files, negotiation notes and other materials organised.
- Answering day to day team queries, ensuring all matters are responded to in a timely fashion and escalating where necessary for resolution.
- Ad hoc documentation projects.
- Liaise with clients, senior management, client services representatives, Credit, Legal and Risk departments, equity traders and other internal partners, co-ordinate with documentation negotiators in other business units.
- Assist support departments with day to day queries.
- Creation and maintenance of client files and other materials.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and develop full job ownership.
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2100+ staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.