Regulatory Business Analyst
First Derivatives are currently seeking Regulatory MIFID II Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including :
- Providing guidance and support for company projects and initiatives
- Data analysis and production of technical documentation
- Regular updates to senior stakeholders
- Presentation of results to senior stakeholders
- Interpretation of MiFID II and implementation of MiFID II
- Identify risks and controls
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent inter personals skills
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Strong MS Office skills
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Good relationship and experience of dealing with regulatory bodies
- Subject Matter Expert in MiFID II
- Strong presentation skills
- Technically accomplished
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services
- Degree educated preferably to post graduate level
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2100+ staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Please note that we are currently only considering Business Analysts who would be looking to join First Derivatives on a permanent basis.