Recruitment and Marketing Executive
- This position is within our Global graduate recruitment team
- Full time HQ Newry based with opportunities for travel
The role will include:
- Working as part of the Global graduate recruitment team, targeting university campuses worldwide
- Fantastic opportunities for fast track progression/training
- Exposure to many elements of the Operational side of FD (Recruitment, HR, Marketing, PR, Events)
- Designing our graduate collateral and social media campaign planning
- Global University liaison – Events, presentations.
- Social Event planning
- Employee Relations
- Close interaction with Senior staff
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Graduate Recruitment Executive
BSc Business Management
“Over the last 6 years, my role as a Recruitment Executive has enabled me to gain exposure into many areas of FD such as graduate and experienced hire recruitment, marketing and HR to name a few. The role has afforded me the opportunity to travel extensively across Europe, Australia and Singapore, whilst maintaining a base close to home at HQ. Each day is unique and I have been fortunate enough to work closely with FD’s Senior Management team on a daily basis.
I look forward to the endless opportunities to come!”