Junior Software Engineer, Dublin based
- FD, the largest software company in Ireland, offers attractive Development & Big Data opportunities at our Dublin office. We have an emphasis on problem solving using a combination of analytics, imagination and business understanding.
- We are keen to attract the best Technical talent in Ireland, to our Dublin Software Development team with immediate effect. We hope to hire 5+ graduate level ASAP and typically recruit across all STEM related degrees. The roles will be based permanently in our Mespil Road offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a world class Company.
- Our technical roles offer candidates a unique opportunity to enter the Big Data world where the emphasis is on problem solving using a combination of analytics, imagination and business understanding.
The ideal applicant will have:
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving and technical skills to combine them
- Elite academics (ideally 500+ Leaving Cert points)
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in Computing, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or Engineering or a similarly quantitative discipline
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and articulate their business benefits