BSc Hons Financial Technology
The Ulster University Business School has developed the BSc Hons Financial Technology working in partnership with FD, developing a programme which offers students the opportunity to take this degree as part of a Higher Level Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Students have the opportunity to gain a valuable degree qualification whilst working in the FinTech sector.
- Develop a broad skillset which will enhance your opportunities in your future professional career.
- The course is a foundation for completion of complementary professional qualifications.
The University recognises a range of qualifications for admission to this course:
- Satisfy the University’s general entry requirements and provide competency in numeracy (GCSE grade B Mathematics or equivalent); and
- Hold a minimum of grades BCC at A level (if including A level Mathematics), or grades BBC if not including A level Mathematics (or of an equivalent standard in other Level 3 qualifications); or
- Provide evidence of their ability to undertake the programme through the accreditation of prior experiential learning process. International applicants must satisfy the University’s minimum requirements for English language.
For more information on the course click here.
First Derivatives is a publicly held company, trading on the London Stock Exchange (LSE FDP.L) and Irish Stock Exchange (IEX:FDP.I). The Company is headquartered in Newry, Northern Ireland from where it has established its research and development centre, its Capital Markets Competency Centre and its near-shore support facilities. The Company has continued to expand its service offering and now has operational bases in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia to service its global client base. It is recognized as one of the fastest growing capital markets service providers in the world. FD now employs over 2,500 employees worldwide.
How to Apply:
To apply for this course click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Doing so will direct you to the Ulster University website where you can find out more information on the course and are also able to apply.