C# Developer – Newry
Seeking a talented and motivated C# Developer to oversee the design & development of C# application and interfaces within a larger R&D team. The successful candidate will be working with the latest technologies in hosted environments as well as cloud infrastructure projects focused on meeting a wide range of client requirements.
- Create design specifications from core requirements based on best practises, offering optimal performance on every aspect of the implementation.
- Communicate and collaborate with product architects on all implementations & enhancements
- Build unit and integration test suites to ensure all development and enhancements operates as expected
- Ensure product and applications utilise and remain up to date to the latest technology advances within the .Net technology stack.
- Keep project management up to date with current progress, status of development and issues as they arise
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing with C# .Net Core/Framework runtimes.
- Experience building applications using package management and build tools – nuget, msbuild, dotnet build, nuget.
- Understanding of high-performance programming; synchronous and asynchronous inter process communication multithreading.
- Full understanding of SCM – Svn & Git
- Ability to self-motivate as well as effectively collaborate with peers and management.
- Adaptable to a changing environment. Ability to understand the problem and provide solutions to improve team efficiency and performance