Capital Markets Consulting Lead Accountant / Business Partner
Due to significant growth in recent years and expected continued growth, FD is hiring a CMC Finance Lead/Business Partner. Joining a well-established Finance team, this opportunity will provide excellent career prospects.
- Liaise with Sales and Legal teams to stay abreast of Pipeline opportunities and sales contracts
- Finance lead for the CMC business, managing a team of 5 Accountants and Finance Executives
- Responsible for the production, review and reporting of the MMA, including a detailed analysis of costs, sales trends and scenario variables for the CMC business
- Business partner to the CMC Business Development team across EMEA, NA and Asia regions
- Liaise with internal tax team and clients to ensure accurate tax treatment of invoicing across various FD entities and customer jurisdictions
- Perform and direct monthly, interim, and year-end close activities including job profitability reviews and balance sheet reconciliations
- Lead all internal and/or external audit requests for the CMC business and support all Group Reporting requirements
- Identify, drive and manage process and control initiatives to improve efficiencies within the team.
- Chartered Accountant with up to 5 years post qualification experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop, motivate and lead a team of professionals
- Strong technical knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Must be driven, have a strategic approach and sound judgment
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills with advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to provide creative solutions to real-time challenges
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively disseminate information
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time-series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Thank you for your interesting. Applications for this role are now closed. You can check out other roles at our HQ by clicking here.