(3-5 years’ experience)
- Review and update policies and procedures in line with legislation, best practice and company values
- Coach and mentor managers and team leaders to manage employee relations issues
- Support managers and team leaders to performance manage staff
- Sickness absence management
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on key HR processes & systems
- Effectively and accurately issue HR correspondence
- Work with Learning and Development to upskill and develop managers and team leaders
- Updating and maintaining data on HR systems
- Support the HR Manager with projects Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years a HR Generalist which includes: sickness, absence management, policies and procedure development.
- Associate membership of CIPD
- Degree in HR or related discipline
- Experience in Banking or Fintech Sector
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.