(10 years’ experience)
The HR Manager will have a broad HR remit and be well versed in employment law, they will ensure new markets are reviewed carefully, policies are written to support this and any potential risks highlighted to enable smooth entry, they will also have the ability to support the business in any employee relation matters, both locally and more remotely where required.
- Support the SVP HR and Senior Management team
- Review and update policies and procedures in line with legislation, best practice and company values
- Coach and mentor managers and team leaders to manage employee relations issues
- Support managers and team leaders to performance manage staff
- Sickness absence management
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on key HR processes & systems
- Effectively and accurately issue HR correspondence
- Work with Learning and Development to upskill and develop managers and team leaders
- Updating and maintaining data on HR systems
- At least 10 years a HR Generalist which includes: sickness, absence management, policies and procedure development.
- Evidence of business support activities – responsibility for supporting a business unit or geography and providing cradle to grave HR – from recruitment /induction /training /development /reward /disciplinary /exit processes.
- Experience in Banking or Fintech Sector
- Evidence of working in challenging environment
- Associate membership of CIPD
- Degree in HR or related discipline
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Please note that this opportunity is based at our Newry HQ.