Junior Recruitment Executive
In line with the growth of our business, FD’s recruitment team continues to grow as well. As a Junior Recruitment Executive, you will join an established team dedicated to bringing top talent into the business from around the world. This position sits within the division of our recruitment team that focuses on our recent-graduate hiring demands. This role will be based full time at our Newry HQ, but there will be opportunities for short term travel within the UK and Ireland. You will be working with senior staff on recruitment needs and will have fantastic opportunities for career progression.
The key elements of the role include:
- Working as part of the global recruitment team, assisting with graduate and experienced hiring worldwide.
- Coordinating with university campuses to plan events, presentations and other outreach
- Working with other departments such as HR, Marketing and Events
- Social event planning
- Employee relations
What we look for:
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills
- A team player willing to learn new skills
- Highly motivated, reliable and outgoing
- Ideally ABB or above at A-Level and a 2:1 degree in any discipline
- Competitive Salary
- Rapid Career Progression
- Travel Opportunities
- Private Healthcare & Pension Packages
- Supportive team environment
- A balance between work and fun with a planned social calendar, sports teams and more
Thank you for your interest in First Derivatives as a potential employer. Vacancies for this role are currently closed. You can check out other roles at our HQ by clicking here.