We have an exciting opportunity available to join our busy Multimedia team based in our Newry HQ. We are looking for someone who is ready to fast track their career and work across departments to develop and deliver digital content, ranging from videos, flyers, HTML email communications, social media imagery and more.
This role offers a great opportunity to join a well-established business that is rapidly growing – your day-to-day will vary based on business needs and your own creativity.
- Supporting a range of multimedia tasks such as video/audio editing and graphics support
- Shoot various videos, ranging from interviews, events, office social activities and more
- Collaborate with subject experts and various team to develop content across a range of projects
- Design various media items, working with different imagery, gifs and video
- Experiment with design solutions that will reach our target audience
- Create visual designs in line with our brand, ranging from flyer layouts, iconography, etc
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite including use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro
- Experience using video editing software, particularly Adobe Premier Pro
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
- Time management skills and able to handle more than one project at a time
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems in particular WordPress and relevant frontend technologies, including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in Interactive Multimedia Design / Multimedia Web Development or similar
Please note that this opportunity is based at our Newry HQ.
Thank you for your interest. Applications for this vacancy are currently closed. You can find out more about our other HQ roles by clicking here.