Newry HQ Technical Roles
WORK GLOBAL, LIVE LOCAL
We are now hiring for technical graduates, keen to fast track their career in the Financial Technology Sector.
Roles will primarily consist of Data Science, Software Engineering, Business Analysis, Application Support and Software Testing, using our own world-renowned Kx technology suite and across a number of Risk Management platforms. Successful candidates will be based Near-Shore at Newry HQ, in our Centres of Excellence, working as Consultants for reputable Tier 1 Investment Banks. We will assume no prior knowledge, and training will be provided across platforms and technologies.
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving and technical skills to combine them
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and articulate their business benefits
- Experience with Java, C/C++ and/or UNIX is beneficial
- Degree in STEM, Computer Science, IT or other similar
- Programming languages
- 20 + Graduates for Newry Based roles this year
- No prior experience required
BSc (Hons) Mathematics
“Since joining FD over three years ago, I have had the opportunity to work with teams across the globe and
Gain exposure to Capital Markets, all whilst working within the company’s HQ in Newry. Being able to work with global top tier investment banks and work close to home is a huge positive for me.”