First Derivatives is currently recruiting for a PR Executive to join an established marketing team at the company’s headquarters in Newry. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Increase awareness of First Derivatives and Kx technology in business and tech communities
- Write and distribute press releases
- Develop and manage a wide range of contacts, including key journalists and influencers
- Support the development and delivery of the wider marketing and PR strategy
- Analysis and tracking of PR and media campaigns
- Work closely with subject matter experts to develop relevant articles and media opportunities
- Manage incoming media inquiries
- Support the wider marketing team through event management and promotion as needed
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand complex information and communicate concepts to wider business audience
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time-series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Please note that this opportunity is based at our Newry HQ.