First Derivatives is currently recruiting for a PR Executive to join an established marketing team at the company’s headquarters in Newry. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Increase awareness of First Derivatives and Kx technology in business and tech communities
- Write and distribute press releases
- Develop and manage a wide range of contacts, including key journalists and influencers
- Support the development and delivery of the wider marketing and PR strategy
- Analysis and tracking of PR and media campaigns
- Work closely with subject matter experts to develop relevant articles and media opportunities
- Manage incoming media inquiries
- Support the wider marketing team through event management and promotion as needed
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to understand complex information and communicate concepts to wider business audience
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time-series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Please note that this opportunity is based at our Newry HQ.
Thank you for your interest. Applications for this vacancy are currently closed. You can find out more about our other HQ roles by clicking here.