Tax Equalisation & Payroll Executive
Due to significant growth in recent years and expected continued growth, FD is hiring a Tax Equalisation & Payroll Executive to join a well-established team in our Newry HQ.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of excel, data analysis and data presentation tailored to varying
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to competing demands
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a busy team
Job Specific requirements:
- Strong personal tax/payroll knowledge required
- Assist and support with the firms Global mobility management and related issues
- Management and ongoing support of firms tax equalisation policy to ensure employee/employer compliance
- Operational management of a shadow payroll function across various tax jurisdictions
- Knowledge and ongoing assistance with all hypo tax and equalisation calculations/withholdings
- Liaising with international tax advisors to support the home & host administrative duties required as a result of tax equalisation process
- Ongoing assistance and support to ensure the timely submissions of all tax return filings
- Liaising with home/host tax authorities as and when required
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Please note that this opportunity is based at our Newry HQ.