Tax Equalisation & Payroll Executive
Due to significant growth in recent years and expected continued growth, FD is hiring a Tax Equalisation & Payroll Executive to join a well-established team in our Newry HQ.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of excel, data analysis and data presentation tailored to varying
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to competing demands
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a busy team
Job Specific requirements:
- Strong personal tax/payroll knowledge required
- Assist and support with the firms Global mobility management and related issues
- Management and ongoing support of firms tax equalisation policy to ensure employee/employer compliance
- Operational management of a shadow payroll function across various tax jurisdictions
- Knowledge and ongoing assistance with all hypo tax and equalisation calculations/withholdings
- Liaising with international tax advisors to support the home & host administrative duties required as a result of tax equalisation process
- Ongoing assistance and support to ensure the timely submissions of all tax return filings
- Liaising with home/host tax authorities as and when required
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Thank you for your interest in First Derivatives. Applications for this role are now closed. You can check out other open roles at our HQ by clicking here.