Inspiring Motivated People About Careers in Technology
The FD IMPACT aims to empower young women through a unique mentorship opportunity, offering key insights into the professional workplace and additional guidance through events. The 6 month mentorship programme will offer support, guidance and insight into life as a woman in business, particularly within the technology sector.
The Programme will include:
- Insight Day at HQ offices
- Assigned a FD Mentor for 6 months
- 3-day work experience at HQ alongside FD professionals across a range of roles
- Invitation to FD Women’s Network social events
- Invitation to our ‘FD Confidence Camp’ – including top tips on presenting, dressing to impress in industry, improving your CV and how to nail the perfect interview
- Opportunity to become an FD Brand Ambassador on university campus
This mentor programme offers you the opportunity grow your professional network, increase your confidence, develop key skills, enhance your employability and boost your CV. Through the FD IMPACT, you will even have the chance to take part in a 3 day Work Experience to work alongside FD professionals across a range of roles to help you better define your career goals.
Who is eligible?
The FD IMPACT is open to young women studying any degree path in University. You must be prepared to attend a number of mentorship meetings at FD’s headquarters in Newry across the 6 months. The FD IMPACT is open to all degree programmes, but there will be a focus on STEM, Business & Law subjects.
Ready to apply?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to raise your interest with your CV attached!