Software Engineer Placement
Ideally we are seeking students from computing and technical degree disciplines to work as part of our development team for 1 year. Candidates should have a strong interest in software development and be highly motivated self starters with a passion for learning.
Students will have a high-quality software development experience and will be contributing to live projects from the beginning.
The ideal applicant will have:
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving and technical skills to combine them
- A minimum of BBB at A Level
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in Computing, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similarly quantitative discipline
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and articulate their business benefits
- Experience with Java, C/C++ and/or UNIX is beneficial
All applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills and an impressive academic record with an emphasis on strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
This application has now closed for our 2019 intake – It will re-open in October 2019 for our 2020 placement intake!