First Derivatives, is currently seeking experienced Junior and Senior Murex Developers/ Technical Support Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1,800+ globally.
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to work as part of a global practice (EMEA, North America, APAC) on projects including Greenfield Murex Implementations and Murex Upgrades.
We currently require candidates with expertise in either interfaces development (MxML) or DataMart reporting and as such successful consultants will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working with Murex
- Must have at least 2 years of Java Development experience
- Demonstrable experience of working across the full SDLC
- MxML (in Mx.3) or DataMart experience
- Integration, migration or upgrade experience
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Experience in any of the following would be highly advantageous: eTradepad configuration, market data, MLC, workflow design, general configuration, or operations and risk and OSP
- Strong academic background in business, finance, engineering, mathematics, science or technology
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2250 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.