Regulatory Business Analyst
First Derivatives are currently seeking Regulatory MIFID II Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including :
- Providing guidance and support for company projects and initiatives
- Data analysis and production of technical documentation
- Regular updates to senior stakeholders
- Presentation of results to senior stakeholders
- Interpretation of MiFID II and implementation of MiFID II
- Identify risks and controls
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent inter personals skills
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Strong MS Office skills
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Good relationship and experience of dealing with regulatory bodies
- Subject Matter Expert in MiFID II
- Strong presentation skills
- Technically accomplished
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2250 staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.